Chapters 1 - 7
1. In the beginning wasthe Light and all things that were, are and shall be were in the Light. The Light is The Creators, our God and
2. And the Light said, Let there be life, and the reverberating vibrations of
Their voices caused the creation of the universes.
3. And the worlds were created and in them were the elements of life; fire, water,
air and earth. And the evolution of life began. This was the beginning of ages and cycles of ages.
4. And within the Light were every soul of every creature great and small, and
these souls are the Children of the Light.
5. And the Light said, We shall send Our Children out and they shall live, love,
learn, and experience as they begin their journey.
6. They shall seek to become Perfect, just as We are Perfect.
7. The Light said, When they have become Perfect, they shall return unto Us and
We shall receive them in unto Us.
8. And they shall be likened unto Us, and then if they desire, they shall go no
9. And in the attainment of this Divine Perfection, We shall give to Our Children
those things that they need to fulfill the journey.
10. There should not be put upon them more than they can endure.
11. Should they not attain this Perfection in one life, We shall give them another.
But between these lives, they shall rest and learn...
12. Study their mistakes and the lessons from the previous lives.
13. Should they require ten lives, We shall give it to them for the attainment
14. Should they require seventy lives, We shall give it to them.
15. Should they require one hundred and twenty-five lives, We shall give it.
16. It matters not to Us how many lives that We should give to them as long as
they do return to Us.
17. For We send Our Children out and We shall not lose one of them. For they are
18. Love from love, Light from Light, We love them and not one shall be lost.
1. In the beginning there was the Light and all things that have been, are, and
shall be were in the Light.
2. Every soul that exists now existed then and the Light wished that each and
every soul would go out, become perfect, live, love, and experience and then return of their own free will to Them.
3. And the Light said, We shall send them out, who shall be the first?
4. And I, the Lady Danu, an humble child, one of the First Born, stepped before
Them and said, Allow me. If I fail, it will be nothing as long as You reach out and take me by the hand to bring me back into
Yourselves, Great Mother and Father.
5. Then They said, Go, and I went into the void and it was cold and I knew from
the beginning that my voyage and everything I knew, every word and deed, would bring me again back to the Light.
6. That I should do nothing that would make me fail this task.
1. Therefore, I left the Light and felt the cold, the loneliness. And the lights
of the world could not begin to shine as brightly and joyfully as the Light of Lights.
2. I had only known the comforts of the Father and the Mother, the Light, being
in Their presence, knowing Their love and Their peace.
3. Therefore, I went down and took a body and through these incarnations I came
to feel good and bad, to know suffering and pain, to feel the bite and sting of the serpent and scorpion.
4. I came to know sickness and disease, feel the pangs of hunger and the exhaustion
of labor. I experienced all manner of life in these incarnations.
5. I came to understand time and age and the body's vulnerability to them. And
in this way, lived a lifetime of years, and my spiritual and physical evolution began.
6. And my Father and Mother, the Light, looked down upon me and seeing my pain
and suffering said, This is enough.
7. We will not allow Our Children to remain in this body and suffer beyond their
8. Then They said to me, Come, We will make for you a realm where you will find
peace and comfort and where you may study and come to understand the experiences of this life and We will place this realm
between Ourselves and these worlds.
9. We shall not let Our Children suffer beyond their means in one life, nor evolve
through several lives without rest. Therefore shall they live, learn, and experience for a time and then seek the comfort
of this realm before continuing the attainment of Perfection.
10. Therefore shall the souls leave their bodies to seek rest and comfort and
to seek understanding that they may attain a higher perfection in their next life.
11. Therefore, I, the Lady Danu, left the body and entered the realm of comfort
that the Light had created for me.
12. This was the beginning for us all.
13. Soon thereafter my second journey began, not as my first alone, but with a
second spark who would come to be my consort who has been known as Pan, Bel, Belize.
14. And together we would change as the evolution of life continued.
1. The Mother and Father of all Life said, Our Children shall experience all manner
of living and learning.
2. There will be nothing that they shall not experience.
3. For it is only in experiencing all these lives in every manner thereof that
they shall grow and attain spiritual Perfection.
4. We are the Light, yet it is only through Our Children that We see Our own Light.
5. What they experience, We experience, what they suffer, We suffer.
6. They take Us with them and they are the sparks of Our essence and Our power.
7. In the world they should not hide this Light that the Light shall shine through
them to theothers, as a constant reminder of their origin.
8. They shall know that they are the Children of the Light, and the sons and daughters
of theGods and Goddesses.
9. The first one hundred sparks to leave us shall be called the First Born, these
shall be Gods andGoddesses to those that follow
1. Within the Light there are masculine aspects and feminine aspects.
2. The Light is the greatest of the deities, the Creator, The All One.
3. Yet It is Two, even so, It is One.
4. This is the First, This is the Creator.
5. The Absolute Deity in both aspects.
6. This is the Great Mother and Great Father of All Life.
7. And from the Light came the First Born and these First Born Sparks went out
from the Light, life forms developed and the evolution of life slowed after a time within cycles of ages.
8. Thereafter, They became Perfect and returned unto the Light.
9. They, the First Born, we know as Gods and Goddesses, The Lords and Ladies of
10. They are known to us by many names, including: Adonis; Aida-Wedo; Ammut; Amun;
Aphrodite; Apollo; Artemis; Astarte; Bacchus; Barron Samedhi; Bast; Brigantia; Buddha; Cernunnos; Cerridwin; Chiron; Coventina;
Damballah;11. Danu; Diana; Dionysus; Durga; Enlil; Erzulie; Freya; Gwydion; Gwynn Ap Nudd; Hera; Hermes; Horus; Isis; Jesus;
Junos; Kali-Ma; Krishna; Maha-Lakshmi; Marduk; Min; Morrigu; Mut; Nekhbet; Nergal; Odin; Osiris; Pan; Papa-Legba; Priapus;
Ra; Sekhmet; Shiva; Tammuz; Thoth; Thor; Venus; Vishnu; Woden; Zeus; The Crone, and many others.
11. These Lords and Ladies, Gods and Goddesses all, shall remain until the end
of this Cycle of Light.
12. When the last of the children of these ages return unto the Light...
13. Then shall the Lords and Ladies, the Gods and Goddesses, of this Cycle of
Light also return for their rest and their reward.
14. It is their decision to remain in the Light of Lights or to return in the
new cycle as Gods and Goddesses for that new age.
15. And all sparks left the Light and the Light became the sum total of the individual
16. Therefore, the sparks are the Light; the Light being within each individual
spark. And only when all sparks attain Perfection shall the Light be made whole again.
17. For we are the Light, Gods and Goddesses, the Creators. And the Light shall
not be whole until each spark returns to Perfection, which is their origin.
1. Although all souls have issued from the Light, each has its own separate identity.
2. Each an individual with its own paths.
3. Therefore, let there be no condemnation from one soul to the other that they
judge one another in their paths in their chosen identities.
4. For each soul must learn a lesson and experience new things.
5. What is right for one soul may not necessarily be right for another at the
6. Therefore, let all souls feel free to experience and live as is needed in their
attainment to Divine Perfection.
7. Each individual must follow the path that is best for them lest experiences
be lost and times be wasted by following after the attained experiences others have set before them.
1. During these lives, Our Children may honor Us.
2. They shall burn incense and speak words of their hearts and We shall hear Our
3. We shall watch them and know they are attaining the Perfection that they require
to return unto Us.
4. They shall in no means destroy blood life to burn as sacrifices unto Us.
5. They shall take no blood life to give to Us in any manner.
6. No, there shall be no blood sacrifices, but only the sacrifice of herb and
7. The sacrifice that We enjoy most is one of seeing karmic harmony and life being
lived well, not the taking of life, nor the letting of blood.
8. Therefore, you shall burn no sacrifice of blood nor creature unto Us, nor offer
sacrifice of blood or life.
9. For Our sacrifice is that We must send Our children away from Us that they
may attain Perfection.
10. As Our will, so be it.
Chapter 8 - 14
1. Our Children are love and Light and they know what they need in the attainment of Perfection, for
they carry with them Our essence and Our knowledge of what must be attained.
2. They have free choice and free will in the experiences and the attainment of this Perfection.
3. And the whole of the law is this,
4. An ye harm none, do what ye will.
5. All of the laws are summed up in this.
6. Again We say, An ye harm none, do what ye will.
7. For this is the path of love and Light, that you harm none.
8. We are love and Light.
9. Love is the law and love is the bond.
10. And when you have needs, speak unto the Gods and Goddesses and ask what you will.
11. Should the requests not hinder your karma or the karma of others, nor change it in any way,
12. And if you have no doubt and send forth your Light and your vibrations, and your receptive influences...
13. Directing them to do your will, they shall help you to achieve your goal...
14. If they do not go against your karmic wheel, or cause a falling away of the goals and tasks set
by you prior to your incarnation into this life.
15. And We send Our Children out not empty, but they carry with them Our Light and Our love and all
this power is given to them that they may go out and experience, live, love, and learn.
16. And these powers are theirs to use if they will upon each path.
17. And Our Children, they know Our way and they should seek to travel those paths which will bring
them to Perfection.
18. Knowing that they shall return unto Us.
1. There are some souls who upon their journeys tend to forget the serenity and love, the comfort
and fulfillment and perfection they had in the Light.
2. And that to the Light they should return for Perfect peace, love, and harmony throughout eternity.
3. These distressed souls We at times call malicious ones.
4. For some of them do tend to take that path.
5. In the attainment of Perfection, let us not forget from whence we came.
6. Let us not forget that for which we strive.
7. Let there be no taking of life unnecessarily.
8. Let there be no wickedness that your thought, word, or deed should harm another.
9. For every soul is precious to Us and We would have none of Our Children come to harm by the hands
of another of Our Children.
10. Therefore, do not move in wickedness to perform the things that would cause harm or injury to
another of Our Children.
11. But instead, move upon your paths in love.
12. For in this path is Perfect Light, in this path you will attain joy and Perfection.
13. Therefore, seek to do good among the Children of the Light, your brothers and sisters, and should
you see them at the side in pain and suffering...
14. Receive them into your heart, lift them up and in this way, karma shall be satisfied.
1. And the Child of the Light you have helped along the way may repay this karma, lifting you up when
you are down in pain and suffering.
2. The karmic wheel of life is forever turning, ever just in its way.
3. Therefore, do not allow yourself to worry and to wonder over the things of this life that you may
or may not have.
4. For in past lives, you may have had them.
5. Or in future lives you may attain them.
6. Find peace in what you have or have not yet attained. For in this, you may achieve a goal you set
for yourself to reach prior to this incarnation.
7. And do not worry yourself of the body that you now live in. For you yourself have chosen every
aspect of this life, even to the body you now use, for the fulfillment of your personal karma, and many times, for the payment
of a karmic debt.
8. Therefore find peace in all these things and joy in the knowledge that your karma is being fulfilled
and you are rising to higher levels of Perfection.
9. There is no true happiness, no fulfillment and completion of being until one has walked into the
Light, attaining Divine Perfection. Being One with the Light is the only true source of joy and fulfillment.
10. These words are true and old and have been written by the Light of Lights.
11. They have existed since the beginning of time.
1. Remember karma: That which you sow in one life shall be reaped in subsequent ones.
2. We are the sum total of our experiences with each thought, word, and deed; we are presently constructing
the person that we are to become.
3. Life after life, striving to attain the Perfect. Striving to become One again with the Light.
4. Life after life.
5. For it has been written: As a man casting off worn out garments taketh new ones.
6. So is the dweller in the body casting off worn out bodies entering into others that are new.
7. For sure is the death of him that is born and sure the birth of him that is dead.
8. Therefore over the inevitable, thou shouldest not grieve.
9. Strive to attain that Perfection in each life.
10. The Light has made a vow to Their children.
11. They that overcome will They make as unto a pillar of strength in the Temple of the Light.
12. They that overcome shall need no more to go out.
13. He that endures to the end of striving shall become Perfect and become One with the Light.
14. These are the words of the Light.
15. Sacred vows to all souls who have issued from the Light.
16. Blessed be the Light.
1. There are many of whom we shall meet in the course of our lives who would benefit from an encounter
2. Always be ready to help another in ways that you can.
3. Don't ignore them or look the other way when you know that you have the ability to comfort or assist.
4. And in this way, so should you help others, except that in doing so would bring yourself or others
5. In this matter, one should use wisdom.
6. At the same time, do not seek to take charge of another individual's life.
7. All have their own lives to live.
8. However, if you are able to give help or advice to point the way to raise someone up, then do so.
9. For this is the law of the Light.
10. As it has been written, so it has been said, An ye harm none, do what ye will.
11. This is the Wiccan Rede.
12. Do what you will but do not do anything that would harm another.
13. This is the law of our Creators and in this lies the whole of the law.
1. All are born of the Light and the Light is within each one of us.
2. In this is the victory that overcomes the trials and tribulations of each incarnation.
3. Faith in the attainment of Divine Perfection.
4. For the Light knows Their children and have named each one and not one shall be lost.
5. But all shall return to the Light.
6. The Creators, in Their wisdom, have sent out Their children in groups.
7. For it is not good that a soul must strive alone for the attainment of Perfection.
8. That these groups shall receive strength amongst themselves and will have the access of knowledge
9. Therefore shall the Children of the Light not struggle alone.
10. And between each incarnation shall there be a time for rest and reflection.
11. And a time for acknowledging karmic debts that reparation for these debts may be made in following
12. Even so, all have been given free will by the Light, our Creators, and each soul shall exercise
that freedom in that the times and experiences shall be decided upon by each soul to the agreement of the group.
1. Paganism is a path of love and joy.
2. Pagans are more content, more happy and warm than those that do not have these doctrines.
3. Much of it has to do with our empathy with nature.
4. Pagans live hand-in-hand with nature.
5. We are a part of nature, not separate from it.
6. An animal is a brother or a sister, as is a tree. All have souls striving to reach Divine Perfection.
7. We are a part of the natural order of things, not separate from it, not above it.
8. There are many things that we can do, even in this day, that can bring us into a closer kinship
9. Such as removing the shoes from your feet and walking upon the Mother Earth and letting Her energies
flow up through your feet and into your body.
10. Sitting against a large tree and allowing its energies to flow through you.
11. For even these things, the Mother Earth, the animals we hold against us, and the trees we lean
12. They give off vibrations and energies, and they flow through us and attune us more to the natural
law of things.
13. And in the same way that we attune ourselves with nature and become closer to it, so should we
also create a special kinship with our other brothers and sisters.
Chapter 15 - 21
1. You should not think that life exists here on this plane or reality only.
2. For there are many worlds in the system of universes and in other reality systems as well.
3. When one soul is finished with an incarnation, he or she may move on to another, and when reunited
with their group, they may choose which world they should be reborn on or which system of reality they should be born into.
4. Therefore, do not be limited in your thinking and beliefs that there is this one world only.
5. For this is wrong, as We have said, there are many.
1. All should seek to do good.
2. For it has been written, Whatsoever ye shall sow in this life shall be reaped in subsequent ones.
3. Seek to do good, allow your words to be words which bring joy, move in love and walk the path of
4. And in this way, we shall not only expand the Light within us but also share It with others who
may have fallen short.
5. In this way, let us be an example. For these are the proper steps to ensure enlightenment to the
attainment of Perfection.
6. It is true that an action or word can cut deep and bring sorrow to the heart and tears to the soul.
7. These actions and words will need to be mended, just as the precious soul whose wound is deep must
8. In all these things, life after life, seek to do that which brings love and peace.
9. Just as We, your Lord and Lady, your God and Goddess, Mother and Father of all Life, seek to bring
good, seek to bring peace and love to you.
10. So shall you also share with others.
11. Is it not true that you are the same spark.
12. That blessed spark which came from the Light, brothers and sisters in life, one and all?
13. There are those who have chosen the darkest paths, but not even them, they have not been forgotten
of the Light.
14. For the hopes and dreams the Light have for all Their children extend even to them and one day,
even they shall return to the Light. No, not one shall be lost.
15. Therefore should you not be able to live in peace or share the good things with one of your brothers
or sisters; it is best to turn away from the situation so that peace may be kept and debts are not made.
16. For in this way, there are groups of individuals that you would not come into conflict, one against
the other, on your journey to Perfection.
17. Again We say, seek to do that which is good.
18. Let us remember that we are Divine, the royal essence of the Light. We are One.
19. Those who seek enlightenment shall not read these words as words from a book only but shall meditate
upon them, allowing these truths to touch the spark within them.
20. And when the spark has been touched by half-forgotten knowledge, receded memories will once again
be remembered and enlightenment shall dawn upon them.
1. Let one man not rule over the many...
2. Causing the souls to believe in one thing or to disbelieve in another.
3. Let one man not rule over the actions of many.
4. For this would cause the many to experience those things of the one.
5. Each individual must experience those things which are right and good for their personal karmic
6. Let one man not say to the many, we shall only believe in this manner after this god or those gods,
or we shall only celebrate specific events at special intervals or refrain from celebration at other times.
7. Let one man not dictate and demand obedience to one doctrine. Let each individual choose the forms
and the names of their higher powers.
8. As each one is comfortable and finds peace in their chosen doctrines and gods, so let each one
decide which path and belief is best for them.
9. Do not allow that a man shall decide the actions and the thoughts of the many.
10. No one soul should be forced to adhere to a certain set of doctrines.
11. For dogma is merely a set of beliefs one follows on the journey and provides assistance and comfort
along the way.
12. As We know, there are the Creators, the Great Mother and the Great Father, and there are the First
Born who are Gods and Goddesses.
13. Let each one choose the doctrine which gives them the most comfort and assists in their spiritual
14. Every individual knows their own strengths and their weaknesses.
15. Each has their own needs.
16. Choose you that which is best for you, that which will assist in your journey towards Perfection
1.And in all things, forget not the law: An ye harm none, do what ye will.
2. Do not put a block in another's path, nor tear them down by actions or words, but lift them up.
3. Do not say one doctrine is wrong and another is right.
4. Allow your brothers and sisters to believe as they choose and support their choice, even if you
may disagree in their selection of doctrine.
5. One doctrine should not demand such strict adherence that it brings the destruction of all others
and takes choice away from an individual.
6. Speak words that are familiar to them, especially in their times of sorrow or need.
7. Help remove the blocks from the path of another. When the freedom of one is taken away, the freedoms
of all are threatened.
8. When the day is done, part in a peaceful manner with your brothers and sisters.
9. All being lifted up by feelings of love and connection to the Light.
10. Part in peace and let not the sun go down upon your wrath.
11. When one has done a thing which might bring harm, discord, or a painful heart...
12. Gently remind them the law of the Light, lifting them in love.
13. Again We say, rejoice in the law and do not put it away from you.
14. And the one law that governs all: An ye harm none, do what ye will.
1. And you harm none, do what you will. This is the first and last law that is given to the children.
2. And these that follow help fulfill the law.
3. Do not lay violent hands on another unless it is in self-defense or in the defense of another.
4. Do not provoke another's wrath where consuming hatred or violence is drawn causing one or the other
to come to harm.
5. Do not speak ill of the personal appearances and characteristics of others.
6. These things are personal to them, they have been chosen for reasons of karma. In the same way,
we have all chosen physical and emotional situations to best suit our karmic requirements.
7. The tongue is sharp when left unbridled and can destroy, as well as heal.
8. Words are powerful elements that can create and destroy.
9. Do not purposely speak falsely of another.
10. All turn an ear to hear the voice which is soft and pleasant, yet most all turn away from the
loud voice and the harsh tongue.
11. Do not seek to intentionally harm another or cause pain purposely by deed, word, or power.
12. Should you come to harm by the deeds or powers of another or one purposely causes you pain, remember
the law of karma:
13. That which a person sends out shall return upon them. Whatsoever you sow, that shall you reap.
That which you do to others shall be done to you.
14. The law of karma is perfect and just.
15. As a person standing before a mirror receives back their own reflection, so shall their deeds,
words, and energies be reflected back to them.
16. Until the Children of the Light learn the karmic law, they shall burden themselves with pain.
1. Do not judge others by appearances, ways of life, color, preferences, or characteristics. For each
individual is on their own karmic level and path.
2. What is right for one may not be right for another.
3. Each decides what is needed for an incarnation.
4. Each person is the way they are for personal reasons and reasons of karma. You should not apply
the situations of another to your own incarnation.
5. Every individual will eventually experience all things.
6. Feelings and situations which are important to you now may not have been experienced previously.
7. Spiritual growth and enlightenment comes through the many different circumstances chosen by the
8. As it has been said, We say again, Every individual will experience all things.
9. Every experience and aspect of being, lesson learned, path taken, circumstances accepted and managed...
all lead to the evolution of the Children of the Light.
10. Therefore will every soul expand in knowledge and wisdom.
11. Even to the Door of Enlightenment and Perfection.
1. Live, love, experience.
2. Embrace each day, each experience, knowing that in doing so, you are living towards a fulfillment.
3. Even in hard times, when days seem tiresome and nights are too long, endure all things, knowing
that each experience is a victory.
4. And every experience is a victory in that each brings you closer to the next level on the karmic
wheel of birth, death, and rebirth.
5. Be mindful of your actions.
6. Showing yourself approved of your present incarnational level.
7. Never moving backwards on the karmic wheel.
8. But striving to move ever forward.